Wednesday, October 07, 2026

DEAR RACING FRIENDS

 🏇 A SHORT BREAK FROM RACING UPDATES 🏇


Dear Racing Friends,


Due to some health issues, I will not be able to post my regular race selections and updates on this website for the next 10–15 days.


For many years, I have enjoyed sharing my racing thoughts, selections, and experiences with all of you. Your continued support, encouragement, and trust have always been a great motivation for me.


I will certainly miss our racing discussions during this short break. I hope you will continue to follow the races and enjoy the sport.


Once I recover and feel better, I will be back with my regular racing updates.


Thank you very much for your understanding, support, and affection. 🙏❤️


Until then, stay safe and enjoy the races! 🏇🍀


Warm regards,

Govindarajan S

Chennai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

DEAR RACING FRIENDS

  🏇 A SHORT BREAK FROM RACING UPDATES 🏇 Dear Racing Friends, Due to some health issues, I will not be able to post my regular race selecti...